We are looking for a Backend Developer who is interested in working with our projects in partnership with the Silicon Valley, joining international and multidisciplinary teams.
Some activities you would do on a typical day:
– Develop and maintain Backend solutions using Laravel, Elixir, Node, Serverless, etc
Develop high-tech features like IOT, IA, Cache, Push Notification, Deeplink, and all the new technologies from Bay Area.
– Build docker images that can run on top of AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, SQS, EB, etc) or PaaS services (Heroku, Openshift)
– Model databases using MySQL, Postgres, DynamoDB or NOSql with MongoDB, Cassandra, MariaDB.
– Interact with other teams and professionals, including other developers, designers, project managers and stakeholders
– Write beautiful, readable, bug-free and scalable code
– Make sure the application solves real-world problems
– Review code of other developers
– Understand the needs of our partners and come up with solutions for their problems
– Participate in Sprint Plannings and daily stand-up meetings
– Build estimates and plan roadmaps
This is a full-time position
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
In order to succeed, you’ll likely need the following skills:
– Experience with RESTful backend applications, specially built with Laravel
– Experience with deployment processes like Docker, CircleCI, AWS, Heroku
– Experience with different databases
– Experience with UNIX systems and terminal usage
– Knowledge about clean code, design patterns, and reactive programming
– Being self-taught
– Being up-to-date with latest news and technologies about Backend
– English proficiency
– Good communication skills, both in verbal and writing
– Experience with Git